Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Welcome Everyone-

Im sure your wondering the same thing that everyone else is... " What the heck is Gazinta Soup??"

Its a Pop thing....

My husbands grandfather always had the strangest words and stories.... He used to walk up to people and say " Do you want to fight me buddy? " Then he'd turn, point at my 6' 3" 260 lb husband and say " That's me buddy "

Great guy, little crazy, but hey - who isn't right?

Anywho- back to the Gazinta Pasta. Pop was a pasta FREAK! I swear, you would have thought he was Italian. He never had less than 10 lbs in the cupboard.... true story.

Every now and then hed call and be like were having Gazinta Pasta- Everything in the fridge "Gazinta it" Get it?? Did ya get what he did there....

So this is my life, this is my story. This is my kids,my husband, my hobbies, my likes, my hates, and my thoughts.

This is my Gazinta Soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment